Delegates who introduced and implemented design in their curriculum are invited to present examples of their teaching as well as experiences, challenges and lessons learnt.
If you wish to showcase your poster or/and exhibit, please write to us at [email protected] with a title and 300-word abstract of your project and with details of your exhibit.
- Poster: A1 portrait poster on 5mm board.
- Exhibit: Limited space is also available for showcasing models and prototypes (maximum of 1 x 1m).
- Deadline for submission of entries to the Design Education Summit Exhibition is 30 September 2018. Applicants will be informed by the organising team if their application was successful.
- Delegates who have a poster or/and exhibit at the conference are requested to be available at all breaks to present their work.
- Please note that only a limited number of spaces are available for posters and exhibits and no conference fee waivers are available for delegates who wish to participate in the exhibition.